Eliga Staffing has a niche of its own. We will selectively provide our internal engineers for outsourced projects. This gives our clients the ability to integrate our very focused staff into their own groups, temporarily, in supporting their own internally managed software development projects. Our flexible staffing allows our clients to take advantage of our range of technical expertise on a project basis while maintaining a balance between head count and costs. It allows clients access to our cutting edge skill sets, without the costs of permanent staffing commitments:
Languages: Assembler, C, C++, C# and Java.
Operating Systems & Architecture: XP, Win2003, .Net, Windows NT, 2000, 98, 95, 3.11 and DOS-DDE, COM/DCOM, ActiveX, OLE, Microsoft DNA, DLL, TSR, ODBC.
Internet: HTML, Dynamic HTML, XML, ActiveX, ASP, ASP .NET, Java, Java Applets and Servlets.
Factory Automation Technologies: OPC, Fieldbus, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Intouch, FIX32, iFIX, RSVIEW, SCADA, Analog & Digital Instrumentation, etc.
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server and Access.
- Oracle Applications (8i, 9i, 11i), Oracle Pl/SQL, Oracle 10G, Oracle DBA, SQL DBA, DB2 DBA, UDB DBA.
- ERP (SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Siebel)
- Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence (Data stage, Ab Initio, Informatica, Cognos, Teradata, Business Objects).
- Microsoft Technologies ( Asp. net, Vb.net, C#.net)
- Web Technologies (Java, J2EE, EJB, Struts, Etc…)
- Networking/ Infrastructure Services (RDBMS, SQL DBA, Oracle DBA)
- Mainframes & Testing
- Telecom & Datacom (C on Unix with protocols like TCP/IP, ISDN, WAP, GPRS)
- Embedded Systems ( RTOS , Device Drivers), Firmware
- Big Data, Cloud, Mobility (Java, Android, IOS & Windows), Social Media
- System Software (C, C++ on UNIX, Linux, DSP, Chip level designing)
- Client Server Technologies (VB, VC++, COM, DCOM with RDBMS like Oracle D2K).
- Wireless, Switching, routing protocols (RFP, BGP, PPP)
- Linux/Unix Administrators (all flavors)